New
Kerala PSC LDC exam shortlist-rank list District Wise details

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kerala PSC technical interview Experience and tips

kerala PSC technical interview Tips, Experience, PSC lecturer post interview experience, Kerala PSC interview format

Interview for the post of Lecturer in information technology

year 2012.

certificate verification on the previous day of the interview date for us. I have all certificates, but in the course of interview some one from tamilnadu having some other course name told to get equivalency certificate for B-tech IT, so if you are not having the specific degree you may get the equivalency .certificate, anyway you will get time for that.

I have one problem that is my OBC creamy layer certificate, the villege officer's name was not mentioned and they told me to re-submit the creamy layer certificate within 7 days

I was frustrated first, rejecting a certificate since just because of the name of villege officer not mentioned already office seal and personal seal without name was there, any way kept my cool and went for interview.

For the interview, I know that there will be subject experts as well as psc members, in our case there was 2 subject experts and 2 PSC members in the board, the interview was conducted in the PSC conferance room

as per the psc rule the subject experts doesn't have right to give marks, but they can asses a candidates proficiency in the respective field of subject, the mark will be put by the board , anyway it may depend on the performance in the interview or answering of the questions of the subject experts..

I was asked questions from networking side since i have networking experience, the two subject experts are HODs of two eminent engineering colleges in the same subject.

any way they ask questions from my experience, since i have 5 years of experience,  I also known somebody having experience of teaching told to take lecture about some subject.

interview was not very satisfactory for myself ,any way it depends on your instantaneous reactions of the questions they asked if you go in the wrong way you will, its depends on the first impressions and luck not always but it has a good part...

So when the result came i feel it, I just get 9 marks interview where the toper was 13, I just lag behind some people.. if i could performed well in the interviews i could have get either 4th or 5th rank and can assure a posting... bad luck i got in 20s....also there is only 2 posts available as of now,

So from my experience I wand to advice you that The Kerala psc interview is very significant if the number of post are very less and if it is technical. 1 or 2 marks in the interview may change the game overall...

so do prepare and try what ever means to perform well in the psc interview

wish no one reading this would not get the experience i suffered

If you are also attended interviews please share your experience as comment, so that everyone here get benefited

Sajithkumar
Working in a PSU





2 comments:

  1. I read ur valuable suggestions... I will take it grand.... When I go for any interview

    ReplyDelete